Job Title: Cyber Security Analysis
Educational /Professional Qualifications
A degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree/upper credit.
• Master’s degree in any of the above security-related will also be an added advantage
• Relevant Cyber Security e.g. CCNA, CCNA Security, Security +, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCIP, CCIE, CEH, OSCP,CISSP, LPT,CISM,CCISO
• Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage: vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, implementation of security standards, security operations, network monitoring and incident response.
• Ability to understand forensic tools and investigative methods used to find data, anomalies, and malicious activity on the network, in files, or other areas of the business
• knowledge of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) and know how they relate to the firewall.
• Proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++, C#, JAVA, SQL, Perl, PHP, SQL, Python
• A deep understanding of how hackers work and ability to keep up with the fast pace of change in the criminal cyber-underworld
• Knowledge of various operating systems including but not limited to Windows, Linux/Unix
• Ability to detect security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, network devices and web applications, including knowledge of remediation procedures.
• Risk mitigation because things do go wrong
• Proficiency in MS-office
• Ability to sees a solution through to completion and doesn’t stop until the challenge is solved.
• Ability to communicate security measures and threats to people from a wide variety of technical and non-technical backgrounds
• Ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators.
• Identify, rank and prioritize risks and exposures and develop a strategy for mitigation or remediation. Organize and coordinate solutions proposed by team and sells proposed remediation activities to client
• Applicants must show a keen interest in Cyber Security and Information Technology
• Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
• Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
• Very strong leadership and coaching skills
• Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
• Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Have the ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested applicants that meet the job requirements should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as email subject.
Salary is very attractive.